Monday 22 October 2007

I am Emma!


As I have disgraced myself by forgetting my Flash lesson this afternoon, I thought I'd better post on here to make up for it! I am completely new to blogs so you will have to forgive me for not knowing anything at all about blog etiquette.
I am a teacher of a class of 7 children with profound and multiple learning difficulties. I love using ICT in the classroom as I believe that it enables pupils to create products that they can really be proud of, and provides a way of showing off pupil's achievements in the best possible light.
My aim is to use Flash to make single switch activated games for children to play, and to build opportunities for choice making into these. I am better at starting things than finishing them though - but am determined to finish off a weather activity for my morning circle very soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff Dellow said...

All is forgiven - who could complain about someone who composes such great songs about frogs and mices.

Was a bit worried that you were all right but then I thought whatever happened, happened.

Now how about a link to your earlier work?

Or shall I do this?

26 October 2007 at 13:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home