Monday 24 December 2007

Worldwide Christmas Greetings

This group project went very well.

It was great to have so many teachers and children involved and they all seemed to enjoy it tremendously.

It was great for me to feel again the buzz of excitement in the classroom with actual children and teachers doing a Flash project.

Twiss Green with Chris Beedham was very special. To hear the children explaining to me how the animation worked made me realise that they were just one step away from changing the way it animated.

Geoff Davies in Swansea, Wales, is doing what I had hoped would happen and that is for my templates to be used in different ways. This will happen more and more I'm sure and I'm looking forward to working with Maggie in Thailand to adapt this template to respond and accompany Music of different kinds at the suggestion of Mark,'the music teacher'.

Then again to see the results of Angela Lee's class with those spontaneous drawings in Martindale Primary School, Hertfordshire, North of London was exciting.

What will really make my day is when teachers from one school start to suggest and implement ideas from another school - ideas sparking off each other.

When this starts to happen then we will know this blog has really taken off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home