Tuesday 27 November 2007

A personal message concerning teaching with Flash

I asked permission to include this as Joan expresses the frustration many are feeling at this time.

"Thanks for the update and for all the work you are doing with the tutorials. It is much appreciated. I think Flash is one of the best programs around and I can't wait to get back to experimenting again. I have been really busy at school, so it has had to be put on the back burner for the time being. We have just had 'Anti Bullying Week' in school and it would have been great if the pupils could have used something like the 'Talking Heads' template to create an effective presentation. I have a lot of good ideas on how Flash could be used in the classroom, it is just finding the time to implement them. Our next whole school initiative is 'Healthy Eating Week' and it would be great if we could create a movie with moving and talking fruit and vegetables. Am I getting too carried away?

Kind regards
Joan"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home